FREE Background Check
It is becoming increasingly easy for a person, employer or agency to research an individual’s criminal record. Because many people are unaware of exactly what is on their criminal record or what legal record clearing remedies may be available to them, QikLaw is offering a service for anyone who is interested in knowing what criminal information is available to the public.
Our FREE Criminal Record Analysis Report includes:
- Providing a detailed criminal record report for any criminal case information found in the following California counties: Butte, Kern, Marin, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Mateo, Santa Clara & Ventura; (because there are court fees associated with a record search in Alameda, Fresno, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara counties, a $25 payment is required for a Personal Criminal Record Ba. This $25 will be credited towards any future QikLaw service);
- If a criminal record is found, we will provide detailed information on what record clearing legal remedies that you qualify for now, or may qualify for at some time in the future. This include: Arrest Record Sealing, DUI Expungement, Infraction Expungement, Misdemeanor Expungement, Felony Expungement, Felony Reduction to a Misdemeanor, Early Probation Termination or a Certificate of Rehabilitation and Pardon Application.
- If you would like to clean up your criminal record, you will know where you stand and can take advantage of our competitive prices and outstanding customer service;
- If you agree to retain our services, our firm can provide a letter to any employer, potential employer or agency stating that the client is seeking to clear their criminal record and will be represented by counsel throughout the process (client must have already agreed to retain our attorneys for a record clearing service and request that a letter be sent on their behalf).
- If we find a record of any previously expunged, sealed or dismissed cases, you will be eligible for our Criminal Record Database Update service.
*A $25 fee is required in the following counties: Alameda, Fresno, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara. This fee is required because the courts charge our firm for criminal record information. The $25 fee can be credited towards any future QikLaw service.
What information do you need from me to complete the Criminal Record Analysis Report?
Typically, all we need is your name as it appears on your record, your date of birth, and driver’s license number. We also will need to know the county in which the conviction occurred and the approximate year of the conviction.
If no information comes up in your seach, does that mean I have no criminal record?
Not necessarily. If you are aware of a criminal case and it does not show up in our report, it could just mean that the case has been archived. We can provide instructions on how to obtain a copy of your California Department of Justice (DOJ) rap sheet, which contains your entire California criminal history, including arrests and convictions. The DOJ rap sheet is not public record, so only you can obtain a copy of it. However, once you have a copy, we will be glad to review it for you as part of our free consultation.
Call us directly at (877) 745-9091 for more information, or click “Get Started” to provide us with your contact information and we will contact you.
If you are looking for an immediate response, if Live Chat is available, go ahead and ask a question. All chats are handled by a licensed attorney. If attorney Scott Dicus is not in the office, chats are forwarded directly to his personal cell phone.